Buying your own property, whether residential or commercial, can be a big step in people’s lives, and it is one of the many ways we can come closer to the future than we envision, whether we have our own home or the business itself.
Financing can be the only opportunity for many people to achieve their dream of owning their property. But what is real estate financing?
What is real estate financing?
Real estate financing, or housing credit, is one of the forms of credit that financial institutions provide to their clients. The purpose of this type of credit may be the acquisition, construction or refurbishment of a new or used commercial or residential property.
In general, this type of financing has special interest conditions, programs for low-income people, longer repayment terms, special programs for the purchase of the first property, among other advantages.
Real estate financing at the Good Finance Bank
Banese has financing options for residential or commercial real estate. For residential properties, whether new or used, the bank has financing options that have the best interest rates in the market and up to 240 months to repay. The credit lines available for real estate financing can finance up to 80% of the property value, they are:
- Loan and Credit Estate Credit Line – SFH (Housing Finance System), made exclusively for individuals, is aimed at the acquisition of real estate, whether new or used, which has an appraisal value of up to R $ 800,000.00. In this line it is possible to use the FGTS in the financing.
- Loan and Credit Estate Credit Line – Market Rate, is intended for the acquisition of residential properties, whether new or used, and which have an appraisal value of over R $ 800,000.00.
- Loan and Credit Estate Credit Line – Isolated Unit Construction, this line is intended exclusively for individuals who wish to carry out the construction of their residential property.
- Loan and Credit Estate Credit Line – Commercial Property Acquisition. In this mode, the line of credit is aimed at legal entities or professionals and allows the acquisition of commercial real estate, whether new or used.
Advantages of Loan and Credit Estate Credit
The Good Finance Bank offers advantages to its clients who choose to carry out real estate financing with the institution. Are they:
- Credibility and solidity;
- Financing limit of up to 80% of the property value;
- Financing term of up to 35 years;
- Agility in the credit granting process;
- Special conditions for the civil servant.
If the client wants to use the balance of his FGTS (Service Guarantee Fund for Time of Service) in the purchase of the property, it is allowed to use the partial payment of the value of the property, to amortize the total or partial debt or to pay a part of the value of the benefits.